How do I submit to Southern Utah Cares?
Send us information about your event, listing, or opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I edit information on Southern Utah Cares?
Send an email to email@example.com and let us know what you want to update and what changes you want made.
Does Southern Utah Cares cost anything to use?
Southern Utah Cares is free to both the community and local organizations to use. Southern Utah Cares is supported by the local businesses listed in our phonebook.
How much does it cost to list my business in the phonebook?
Only $10 per month.
What methods of payment do you accept?
To protect everyone, all payments are handled through Paypal. If you have an account with Paypal then you’re already good to go. If you don’t, then don’t worry. All you need is a credit card or debit card, and Paypal will help you setup an account when you check out. Your payment will be set up on auto-bill-pay, so once you set it up you won’t have to worry about missing a payment and your listing becoming inactive.
How do I get my business listed in the phonebook?
- On the List Your Business page enter a username, email, and all your business information.
- After submitting, check your email to get your password and use it to log in on the My Account page.
- Click on the “pay invoice” link for your new listing.
- Click “subscribe” to pay with your PayPal account. If you don’t currently have a PayPal account, PayPal will help you set one up with your first payment.
How do I change the password for my account?
1. Log in to My Account with your current username and password.
2. Click on the My Profile tab.
3. Scroll to the bottom and click “Generate Password”.
4. Enter your new password and click “Save changes”.
How do I edit a listing in the phonebook?
1. Log in to My Account.
2. Under Listings tab select the business listing you wish to edit.
3. Make the needed changes and click “Save changes”.
How do I delete a listing in the phonebook?
1. Delete listing on Southern Utah Cares:
a. Log in to My Account.
b. Under Listings tab click the trash can next to the business listing you wish to delete.
2. Stop recurring payment with Paypal:
a. Login to Paypal at Paypal.com
b. Click the profile and select Profile and Settings.
c. Click My money.
d. Click Update beside “Pre-approved Payments.”
e. Select the listing you’d like to cancel, then click Cancel.