How much does it cost to list my business on Search Southern Utah?
Only $10 per month.
What methods of payment do you accept?
To protect both you and I, all payments are handled through Paypal. If you have an account with Paypal then you’re already good to go. If you don’t, then don’t worry. All you need is a credit card or debit card, and Paypal will help you setup an account when you checkout. Your payment will be setup on auto-bill-pay, so once you set it up you won’t have to worry about missing a payment and your listing becoming inactive.
How do I get my business listed on Search Southern Utah?
- On the “List Your Business” page enter a username, email, and your business information.
- After submitting, check your email to get your password and use it to log in on the “My Account” page
- Click on the “pay invoice” link for your new listing.
- Click “subscribe” to pay with your PayPal account. If you don’t currently have a PayPal account, PayPal will help you set one up with your first payment.
How do I change the password for my account?
1. Log into “My Account” with your current username and password
2. Click on the “My profile” tab
3. Scroll to the bottom and click on the “Generate Password” button.
4. Enter your new password and click “Save changes”
How do I edit a listing on Search Southern Utah?
1. Click on My Account
2. Log in if needed
3. Under ‘Listings’ tab select the business listing you wish to edit
4. Make changes
5. Click save changes
How do I delete a listing on Search Southern Utah?
1. Delete listing on Search Southern Utah
a. Click on My Account
b. Log in if needed
c. Under ‘Listings’ tab click the trash can next to the business listing you wish to delete
2. Stop Recurring payment with Paypal
a. Login to paypal at Paypal.com
b. Click the Profile next to “Log out” and select Profile and settings.
c. Click My money.
d. Click Update beside “Pre-approved Payments.”
e. Select the listing you’d like to cancel, then click Cancel.