Switchpoint Community Resource Center impacts close to one out of every two citizens of Washington County in all stages of life, by developing children and youth to their full potential, strengthening families and neighborhoods, sustaining senior independence and supporting those rebuilding their lives.
Services we offer:
- On-site case management for every client
- Help obtaining lost of stolen identification
- Access to employment searching programs
- Access to resume building opportunities
- Help with resume writing
- Transportation Vouchers
- Help with applications and eligibility process for Food Stamps, Medicaid, etc.
- Help with obtaining affordable housing
- Provide rental assistance for homeless prevention
- Food assistance through onsite food pantry
- On-site meal preparation and distribution
- Clean, safe emergency living quarters