The Boiling Springs Ecoseum & Desert Preserve is a Non-Profit organization created to address the ecological concerns of The Boilers & Millcreek Canyon located in Washington, UT
OUR MISSION IS TO PRESERVE, PROTECT, INNOVATE, & INSPIRE
- TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT
- The habitat and ecology.
- The ability for the public to interact responsibly with nature.
- The history of our region.
- TO INNOVATE
- In areas of green technology and application.
- In areas of habitat restoration.
- In areas of nutritionally dense food production.
- TO INSPIRE
- A connection to nature.
- Cultural unity.
- Creative Expression.